Latest Posts

Interview: Aisyah Hana of Things & Others

By 5/29/2015 10:00:00 PM ,


Hi everyone! Finally I am hosting an interview with for the first time! She is a pretty sweet girl and she has quite cute posts on her blog. It's Aisyah Hana from Things & Others! You can also take a view at the interview she took of me at her blog :)
http://www.thingsother.blogspot.com/2015/05/interview-with-amna-from-crafty.html
Check her instagram for a sneak peak into her life ;)

So starting with the interview:

1. Introduce yourself and your blog.

Hello! My name is Hana. I am from Indonesia. And I have a blog: Things & Others! It was born in 2014, as a new crafts and lifestyle blog


2. What does your blog title mean and why do you think it's the perfect title for your blog?

I think Things & Others means that this blog contains posts about this thing and that thing, so it's not a blog with only one topic. It fits my blog's theme! :D


3. Why did you started your blog? Were you inspired?

I started this blog because I wanted to share my ideas with the world. I was inspired by Emily's 'Crafty Girl' blog (now Emily Jane), because it's full of her ideas, etc.


4. What do you think are the pros and cons of blogging?

The pros are, you can share your ideas to many people easily, and you can find friends like you, and hear other people's opinion about you. The cons are, you have to share your personal information to other people, and sometimes, you can't be yourself. I live in a family that rarely supports participating in blogging, online shopping, online giveaways, and yeah, sometimes I feel like my whole family watching me when I promoting my posts or blog ... :I because it's not our 'tradition'... Hahaha!


5. What are your hobbies?

I like reading, watching movies, snail-mailing, listening to music, writing, making crafts, and playing with my cat :)


6. Do you think posting blog posts often is better than posting blog posts after long periods of time?

If the 'long period' is 1 or 2 weeks, I think it's okay, but if 3 months without any activity, well ... But I admit, sometimes my laziness strikes for about more than 2 months.


7. Did you ever felt that you should stop blogging?

Sometimes when I can't keep up, but some times later ... 'Oh wow, I want to write about this!' And ... New blog post!


8. What's your main aim in blogging and your life?

Blogging? I want to share my knowledge to people around the world and help with their problems, or make them happy :D and for my life, well, adventuring and searching for experiences that I can tell to everyone! :)


9.  Any advice for the new and upcoming bloggers?

Well, 'write things that inspire and help people'!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here was the first interview. I have got a another one scheduled for June ;)
You now know almost everything about her and you definitely know she is awesome. Do visit her blog and I have to tell you that she is extremely social and friendly, do befriend her!
Want to get interviewed to? Visit this page for more details.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. very cute interview :) I said cute... yes! she is impressive.. will sure be visiting her & following along :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Khadija! I am glad you liked this and yeah she is really impressive ;)

      Delete